How To Use Bathmate Pump For maximum results
If you just bought a Bathmate or Hydromax pump, you are probably very excited to use it immediately.
But wait! Let’s first discuss how to use it properly.
Before following the steps below, we recommend that you measure your penis length and girth to calculate your gains (even after your first session).
Step by step guide
- Loosen up in the bath of shower for a couple of minutes.
- Press the black pip right into the closed placement with your fingers and release the comfort insert to avoid trapped air. Then fill your bathmate pump till filled with water.
- Replace back the comfort insert.
- Place penis inside the pump. Form a tight seal with pump and body.
- Pump and push the pump towards pubic bone
- Water is ejected from the valve. Pressure creates a false erection. Penis is drawn up the tube. The process should be 15 minutes 2-3 intervals of 5 minutes each.
- Compress main valve to release pressure. Safely remove pump.
- Repeat the process every 2-3 minutes and allow the penis to retract. Massage the penis in a flaccid state for 2 minutes then reapply the device. You should do this a maximum of 3 times in any 15 minute process.
We recommend 15 minutes per session, use the unit as often as once per day. Best results are archived by repeated inflation and deflation of 2-3 times of 5 minutes each over 15 minute period. You’ll be simply amazed at the development in both the erect and flaccid size of your penis and it can dramatically improve your performance as well. The use of a Bathmate pump will give the user an increase in length and girth. You’ll see the results from the first time you use it and the second you take it off. However your penis will slowly start reducing within a few hours, it’s not an overnight miracle. You should commit to it. It is not a sprint, it is a marathon. It’s similar to weight training if you go to the gym once your body won’t really look any different other than pumped for show. If you go to the gym three or four times a week you will start seeing changes. Are there any side effects? Nothing has been noted since 2005!